We’re happy to announce the release of Kotlin 1.3.50 today. In addition to the quality and tooling improvements, the main focus for this version has been on:
- Designing a new Duration and Time Measurement API (available for preview).
- Working on an improved Java-to-Kotlin converter.
- Experimental generation of external declarations for npm dependencies in Gradle Kotlin/JS projects (using Dukat).
- A separate plugin for debugging Kotlin/Native code in IntelliJ IDEA Ultimate.
- Java compilation support in multiplatform projects.